|Price From: ||R14 425.00|
Diamonds Mequfi Beach Resort is Situated on the southern Peninsular of Pemba, close to the Quirimbas National Park, Diamonds Mequfi Beach, is a luxury 5* Resort built on the sandy dunes of the stunning Mecufi Bay. The Resort lies at about one hour drive from the international airport of Pemba which is connected to South Africa, Kenya and Tanzania with 3 to 4 flights a week and daily flights to the capital city of Maputo.
Diamonds Mequfi Beach Resort is the perfect choice to unwind in style after a safari journey in the great African outdoors, and discover the untouched beauty of the Mozambican nature.
Property AmenitiesDiamonds Mequfi Beach Resort features white beach bungalows hosting large private verandas with ocean view and an open air outdoor shower. Clients can choose to stay in on of the 40 Deluxe rooms built as twin bungalows or 10 spacious beach Suites built as single bungalows with separate bedroom and comfortable separate living room Tastefully decorated by incorporating local materials and modern designs rooms offers luxury accommodation featuring:
- Four poster beds or twin beds with mosquito net
- Comfortable sofa bed
- Writing desk
- Individual climate control and ceiling fan
- Digital personal safe
- Flat TV with satellite channels
- Wi-Fi internet
- Mini Bar with coffee and tea making facilities
- Room service as per menu and at extra charge
- Butler service (at charge for the Deluxe rooms)
- Large en-suite bathroom in the Deluxe rooms with wash hand basin, walk-in shower, WC, bidet and hairdryer
- 2 large en-suite bathrooms in the Suites with double hand basin, walk-in shower, WC, bidet and hairdryer. Slippers and Bathrobes
- Fine toiletries and vanity mirror
Facilities at Diamonds Mequfi Beach Resort
- 18 hour reception
- Car parking facilities
- Business centre
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- In house clinic and doctor on call
- Laundry and pressing service
- Boutique and Drugstore
- MVUA Spa Butler Service
- Baby sitter service on request
- Fresh water swimming pool
- Car Hire service (outside company)
- Shuttle service (outside company)
- Excursion desk (outside companies)
- Credit cards accepted: Visa and MasterCard
Area Attractions- Snorkelling
- Scuba Diving
- Seasonal whale watching
- Big game fishing
- Island hopping in the Quirimbas archipelago
- Hiking in the Quirimbas National Park
- Stand-up paddling
- Quad biking
Special Offer Details
4 nts from R 14,425.00 p.p.s
Fly In Package
||16 Jan - 30 Jun 2018
|4 Nights / 5 Days
||R 14,425.00 p.p.s.
||01 Jul - 30 Sep 2018
|4 Nights / 5 Days
||R 14,995.00 p.p.s.
- Packages all include relevant free nights and early bird deals.
- Return flights ex JHB
- South Africa air departure tax and air passenger tax.
- 4 nts accommodation on an All Inclusive Basis.
- Return airport transfers.
- A high season supplement from R2500 pp applies
- Meals not specified.
- Items of a personal nature.
- All services not specifically stated above.
- Travel & medical insurance.
* Please note that prices are input manually & fluctuate daily in accordance with the current rate of exchange.
* Airline supplements of R2500 pp will apply on departures over high / peak season.
* Seasonable closures, block out periods, & peak season supplements may apply.
* Packages are based on a minimum of 4 people sharing.
* Valid for dates as specified.
Valid: 2018-01-16 - 2018-09-30