|Price From: ||R175.00|
MakoloBay is set in one of the most picturesque areas in Mozambique, with spectacular views of pristine beaches and the crystal clear waters of the Indian Ocean. Situated 487km north of Maputo, access by road is on a tarred road which is suitable for normal vehicles. The road from Maputo to Inhambane has been upgraded and resurfaced.
Property Amenities- Comfortable self-catering units
- Open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room
- 2/3 Plate gas stove (no oven)
- Pot & Pans
- Braai (some units have gas braai's)
- Fridge / Freezer Combo (some units have a box freezer)
- 1 Bedroom (double)
- 2 Single beds in lounge
- All beds have mosquito nets
- Fan in main bedroom
- (some units have fans @ single beds)
- 1 Bathroom with toilet and shower
- No towels (please bring own bath/swimming)
- Warm & cold water
- Unit serviced daily
- All units have sea view
- Veranda (including furniture)
- You can bring your own camping chairs
Area Attractions-Charlie's Pub and Restaurant as the locals call it, sits literally on the estuary with spectacular views.
Shaded tables outside for you to relax at, and enjoy the view over the estuary.
This restaurant offers lunch and dinner. Breakfast can be arranged prior to arrival. The restaurants affordable prices and good food must be on your list to do, when you in our area!!!! Kitchen and Bar Open 11h00 everyday and kitchen close at 21h00.
- The Dhow Trip in Imhambane (Return sailing trip to Maxixe for lunch)
- Sea Horse walking trail
- Star fish walking trail
- Jet Skiing
- Quad Bike rides
- Horse Riding
Special Offer Details
From R 175.00 Per Person Sharing
(Low Season ONLY)
Based on bookings of 4 people or more
Pricing subject to availability at the time of the reservation. Passport & Visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included. Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations. Rebooking and cancellations fees apply. Standard terms and conditions apply
Valid: 2016-10-26 - 2016-12-31
General Policies & Disclaimers- If your vehicle is fully paid up and in your name, you must have the original registration form with you.
- If your vehicle is still on hire- purchases with a bank, you need permission from the bank to take the vehicle over the border.
- To obtain the permission, you must get permission from your insurer that your vehicle is insured in Mozambique. This letter must be given to the bank with an application to take the vehicle through the border. The bank must give you a copy of the original registration certificate, accompanied by a letter stating that they have given you permission to take the vehicle through the border.