|Price From: ||R313.00|
|Destination: ||Ponta Malongane|
12 Sleeper Self-Catering House: R 3 750.00 per unit per night
Double storey timber structure with another half story below decks which is the timber poles elevating the double story structure over dunes.
* a play room /table tennis table & storage facility & 1 chest deep freeze
* 2 bedrooms: 1 x queen size bed, 1x queen size bed & 2 single beds
* 1x shared Shower, hand basin & loo
* Washing machine
* Open air cold water shower on one side near parking area
* Another cold water open shower leads up from beach/ boardwalk
* No fans or air con in the downstairs section
* Scullery and washing up area. 2x stand up deep freezers
* 4 bedrooms: 1x bedroom- queen size bed & fan, 1x bedroom queen size bed& fan, 1x bedroom double bed & single bed & fan, 1x bedroom double bed & 1 single bed & fan
* 1 bathroom- large shower, hand basin & toilet
* 1x bathroom (smaller) shower, hand basin & toilet
* Lounge / seated area indoors & fans
* 2 x stand up fridges
* Large kitchen area cum bar counter seats surrounded by wood shelving for storing crockery etc & fan
* Balcony area accessed by sliding doors from indoor area- large and generous sized extensive wooden deck facing beach.
* Roll down transparent blinds for protection from wind.
* Kitchen Hatch open up to dining table on balcony
* Seating area/ lounge on balcony deck
* table and benches for seating at dining table on deck/ balcony
* Sunbathing area on balcony (unfurnished)
* To one side nestled in bushes- a small hard surfaced braai area with bench seating
* Corner perimeter front facing unit in complex - unobstructed views of beach. No buildings in sight. Easy boardwalk access to beach through bush.
Fernando is the caretaker and looks after the unit. Quiet, pleasant, gentle and unobtrusive.
Does not cook. If numerous guests (more than 10) his wife joins him to assist on domestic duties.
He will wash items if specifically requested to. It's hard to thoroughly dry articles in a short space of time in the sheltered drying area below decks so we don't maximise this aspect. There is no compulsory staff payment, however if you want to tip the staff a guideline is R40 per staff member per day. Electricity is paid for by the homeowners and will be sufficiently loaded.
Special Offer Details
From R 312.50 p.p.s per night based on 12 people
|10 Mar - 31 Dec 2017
||R 3,750.00 per unit per night
Please note that prices are input manually & fluctuate daily in accordance with the current rate of exchange.
*Seasonable closures, block out periods, & peak season supplements may apply.
*Valid for dates as specified.
Valid: 2017-03-10 - 2017-12-31
General Policies & DisclaimersTake note that the maximum number of people allowed to stay in this house is 12, no more than 12 people.
New bed linen.
Guests bring own beach towels.
Guests bring own drinking water
There is a R 2 000.00 fully refundable breakage deposit, refunded 14 days after departure date.