|Price From: ||R1 000.00|
Campbell's Bay self catering accommodation was opened in 2004 by Willy and Gayle Strong, originally from Port Edward on the South Coast of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. They have always vacationed in Mozambique and have owned houses there previously.
They fell in love with the country and its culture so much, that they decided to share it with others. The perfect spot was located in Praia da Barra, 27Kms from Inhambane and they built five beautiful thatched roof houses right on the beach, so you only have a 70 metre walk to the sea from your doorstep. Imagine waking up to the sound of gently crashing waves and the feel of a tropical paradise. Sipping sundowners on your veranda watching the ocean as the sun sets, just relaxing in the tranquility that we at Campbell's Bay offer you.
Campbell's Bay is set in a tropical paradise, but it has all the amenities of home so you can enjoy your stay in a home away from home. When you leave us you will be so relaxed and rejuvenated, ready to tackle the hub of your daily life again. Remember once you have stayed with us, you will always want to come back to our wonderful haven of peace and tranquility whenever you are ready to.
Property AmenitiesCampbell's Bay accommodation is right on the beach and consists of 5 self catering thatched roof houses with a 3 Star Rating, they are:
- 3 houses have 4 bedrooms, each with en-suite bathrooms and can sleep 10 people.
- 2 houses have 3 bedrooms, each with en-suite bathrooms and can sleep 8 people.
They each have the following facilities:
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Microwave, toaster & kettle.
- Fridge Freezer.
- Separate Freezer to contain all your frozen goodies and the fish that you catch!
- Fully tiled, single storey and thatched roofed.
- Treated mosquito nets, safe for humans.
- Beds are queen-sized with high quality mattresses.
- 70 metre walk to the beach.
- Possible to launch boats from the front of the property, if you have one.
- EDM electricity on site (generator as backup).