|Price From: ||R1 960.00|
Situ Island Resort is situated within the Quirimbas National Park off the coast of Mozambique. It is an eco-friendly, family-orientated, resort, well-known for its diving. It is a place where family and friends can unwind and relax in natural surroundings.
- Sleeps maximum 16 people in eight individual chalets that are serviced daily.
- Any number of guests can book for any length of time (no minimum stay period and no maximum number of guests).
- Full board and lodging at MZN4800 per person per night. RACK rate.
- Communal dining area.
- Activities include scuba diving, snorkelling, boating, kayaking, fishing both shore-based and on boats, relaxation, walking.
- It is the ultimate in personal, secluded, holiday venues and is ideal for a family break-away.
- Caters for small weddings and private functions.
- The entire island can be booked exclusively.
- Does fall within a malaria area.
- Eco-friendly. Everything is run on solar power and the island boasts its own desalination plant.
- Currently rates are the same year round.
- Credit card facility is available.
Area Attractions- Diving
- Leisure cruises
Special Offer Details
From R 1,960.00 per night
||Per Child 5-12 years
|11 May - 31 Dec 2017
||R 1,960.00 p.p.s.
||R 1,175.00 p.p.s.
Accommodation in private sea-side en-suite chalets
3 meals per day
Tea and coffee throughout the day
Free use of kayaks
500ml fresh water daily
Staff tips and gratuities
Transfer to/from Pemba
Activities: All motorised watersports, diving, fishing, leisure cruises etc.
Quirimbas National Parks Fee
Please note that prices are input manually & fluctuate daily in accordance with the current rate of exchange.
*Seasonable closures, block out periods, & peak season supplements may apply.
*Airline supplements of R2400pp will apply on departures over peak season.
*Valid for dates as specified.
Valid: 2017-05-11 - 2017-12-31